Plug and Drive OBD2 fuel saver chip tuning box for petrol and diesel cars can save upto 15% of fuel depend on road conditions and driving preference.
Fuel Saver OBD2 box installation and calibration steps:
1. remove the car key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in Fuel Saver OBD2 Chip Tuning Box
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (Fuel Saver OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. Fuel Saver OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after ar]ound 200 km/150 miles driving and thus Fuel Saver OBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Locations of your OBD2 connector in your car?
1 Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, in the area under the steering column,
2 Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area
3 Driver’s side, underneath dashboard, between the steering column area and the center console
4 Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
5 Driver’s side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
6 Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline
7 Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console
8 Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.